1. What is the cost of the evening? There is a $12 donation at the gate as this is a benefit evening for the William M. Remley Memorial Fund.
2. What time is the event? Gates will open at 5 and we usually finish up the evening program around 8 in the evening.
3. Can we bring our own food? YES! In fact this is actually encouraged! Bring a picnic and enjoy it on the lawn while watching the show.
4. Can I bring my dog? Yes, we are pet friendly! We ask that you clean up after your pet though!
5. Can I buy food there? You are welcome to purchase dinner from our caterer in the patrons tent (no pass required for this evening) or from the concession stand. The cost of this is dependent on what you order!
6. Can I bring alcohol? Alcohol is allowed and there will be a cash bar.
7. What type of picnic should I bring? There are judges strolling the grounds Friday evening looking for the best picnics. Awards are given in multiple categories.
8. I have a guest or patron pass - does that get me in the gate Friday evening? No, as this is a benefit evening we ask for an additional $12 donation on Friday evening.
9. What do I wear for this evening? You are welcome to come as you are or dress to match your themed picnic.
10. Can I purchase tickets ahead of time? YES! If you wish to purchase tickets prior to Friday August 11th mail a check to 397 West Bloomfield Road Pittsford NY 14534 indicating where to mail your tickets and we will send them!
Wegmans Ascot Picnic Night - Picnickers, bring your own or purchase food from Partyman Catering, will delight in the Carriage Dog and Fancy Dress Costume Classes.
Awards will be given for your special picnics.
Join us Friday Evening
August 11th, 2017
Walnut Hill Farm Driving Competition